Minot Curling Club
We are opening registration for the 2020-21 Season. Tentative start date is first week of the new year 2021. Please follow click the button below or click Team registration in the menu to find the form. One team member per team should fill this out. If you do not have a team but would like to join please fill out the form linked below to help us find/make a team.
After much deliberation we finally have some updates for our membership.
As you may have read on Facebook over the past few week, our board has been delaying registration until we felt more confident in the direction the state would be taking in regards to COVID restrictions.
While much is still unknown at this point in terms how our state and county will sit in regards to COVID risk and restrictions, we can provide you with the following updates for our 2020-21 season:
- Registration for Leagues will be starting after Thanksgiving.
- Please register your teams and pay your dues as soon as possible (early December preferably), as we’re dealing with shortened timelines.
- Check your emails regularly and check for Facebook updates.
- Registration and payments will be online. Please stay tuned for a link to register your team and pay your dues.
- Our website www.minotcurling.com will have information links available shortly.
- We will need many volunteers to help us paint the ice on December 15th at 6:30PM. Mask up and please help us out.
- This will be delayed in the event the current executive order barring club sports is extended, but please plan on this date. We will send out notice should things change.
- We will also need a smaller group of people to assist on December 22nd at 6:30PM for lines and circles.
- We are hoping to start our season after the new year
- While the official start of our season may vary, we fully plan to have ice ready by the start of January.
- Should we start the season and are forced to shut down, we will be unable to refund dues. Please be considerate – our startup costs cannot be recuperated without your support.
- If you need further clarification, please contact us.
- Volunteers Needed for Misting:
- If you can help mist or flood on any days in December between the hours of 6AM to 7:30AM or between 6PM to 7:30PM please reply with your phone number.
- This thankless job has normally been performed by the same 3-4 people every year. They could really use some help, even if it’s only a day or two. It’s very quick and easy.
- COVID Guidelines During Leagues:
- Can be found on Facebook and will be posted to our website
Minot Curling Club Board